We are looking forward to meeting you and starting your road to recovery!
Ready to start your Breakaway experience?
What to Bring:
- Your Insurance card
- A Government-issued photo ID (like a driver’s license or state ID)
- Physician’s referral—if applicable and/or necessary
If you have them:
- Medical records from primary care physician
- Most recent imaging (x-rays, MRI, CT scan, ex,)
- List of current medications and allergies
- Medical history—including injuries, incidents, or environmental factors
affecting your condition
- List of pertinent family medical issues
- Information about symptoms—what, when, where, and for how long
How to dress:
- Loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to the injured area
- Closed-toe athletic shoes
Welcome to Breakaway Physical Therapy! If you are looking forward to starting yourself on a path of healing, Breakaway is a great place for you! Our goal for all patients is to actively assist in the healing process as well as inspire an all-around healthy lifestyle both during and after your physical therapy experience. Here at Breakaway, we pride ourselves in providing patients with an incredibly comfortable yet professional environment, which allows for fantastic patient results.
Below you will find information about what to bring, forms to complete, and what to wear to your first visit. We hope that providing this information will make your first trip to Breakaway both pleasant and inspiring. We hope to see you soon!
Copyright © Breakaway Physical Therapy, LLC. All rights reserved
Breakaway Physical Therapy | Shaina Clemons, DPT
P: 410-721-6333 F: 410-721-7651
2130 Priest Bridge Drive, Suite 2, Crofton, MD 21114
Feel free to print the above forms, complete and bring to your first appointment. If you are unable, please arrive 15 minutes early to do so.